Patient Forms and Visit Preparation
Scheduling Your Visit
To schedule an appointment, please call our urology offices directly. A listing of contact numbers can be found on our locations page.
Please let us know if you have a preference with respect to location, provider or time of day. Be sure to check with your insurance plan to see if you are required to have a referral from your primary care provider prior to seeing one of our physicians.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Patient Registration and History Forms (listed below)
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays, CTs or lab records from other groups or hospitals that would pertain to your visit with us
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
For new patients, filling out our forms before your visit will help streamline your check-in process, and provide you with more time to ensure the information is accurate and legible.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. (Many computers already have this installed, so you may try clicking a form first to see if it opens). After downloading Adobe Reader, just click on the form to view or fill.
Once you have opened a form, you may:
- Print the form immediately to fill out by hand; or
- Click on each field within the form to type in your information electronically (preferred). Once you have filled out the form electronically, you can then print the form to bring to your visit.
*Note: If you wish to save the form on your computer (if you need to stop and continue filling out later, for example), you must click File, "Save As" and rename the form as a new document (it will not allow you to save your changes without renaming it).